Link Love

Saturday, April 26, 2014

 photo IMG_4516_zps692992b5.jpg
If you are reading this we are already at this location. That time of year has come around, we are finally taking a holiday. Unlike others that holiday at Christmas or at Easter or during the school holidays, we leave it to weird times like February or late April or August. Lulu has been asking daily about the plane. 'Plane?' she'll say & I'll have to say 'no, not yet, X more big nighttime sleeps' but now that is no more & we are on holiday. Oh yeah! I have my fingers crossed that it will be like this (rainy) all week. One can only hope.

During the week I have made time (as you do) to scour the net for interesting links & here are the cream of the crop...

The fightback against gendered toys

Jack Green and Nancy McDinny's paintings protesting the McArthur River mine & it's affect on the community.

Awesome cards on Designlovefest. Be sure to click through to the card maker's site - I so want to give someone the 'I can't live if living is without you card'!

Briana finished an 50k Ultra marathon on the Easter weekend! I am so impressed. Well Done!!

Enjoy your weekend  xx

1 comment :

  1. Enjoy your holiday! And THANK YOU for the shout-out! You are so kind.

    And the gender-specific toys thing has me a bit bothered although we've yet to receive any girl-specific toys like Barbies just yet (thank god). I feel like we're at the age with our girls where they could be pushed either way and. luckily at this time, Alice's favorite toy is her LEGO zoo set that she got for her birthday. Hopefully it stays that way for a bit.

    Happy weekend, says the mama with a gin & tonic in her hand. XO. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...