Things I Love - Pj Edition

Friday, November 8, 2013

 photo thing-i-love-PJ-Edition_zpsf91bf2a3.jpg
I've been a Peter Alexander PJ girl for as long as I can remember, but his collections are always hit and miss with me and lately they have been aimed more at the teen shopper than myself so I thought I'd look further afield. This is what I found:

1. Jack Wills Herringbone Classic Check - you can't go past a pair of classic wide leg pants. Always comfy.

2. Jack Wills Hastlowe Lounge Leggings - Stripes, Stripes, Stripes. Of course you just can't go past the practicality of being able to chuck a long t-shirt or jumper over these to nick to the shops.

3. Australian label Elk has just released their own brand of pjs, SOMN. I think I am in love. Top of my Christmas list for sure.

4. Jack Wills Harewood Jersey Lounge Pants - Again, the ease of an alomost acceptible out of the house pant with the comfort of a pyjama pant and spots.

5. Esprit Faded Check PJ Lounge Bottom - A wide leg pant that you wont trip over in the night (admit this has happened to you too?!)

I scheduled this post last week & low & behold, on the 1st of November Peter Alexander released a collection with a few crazy prints I love. Below are the ones I love. I think the rest of the collection speaks more to the teen girl, you can see for yourself here.
 photo Peter-Alexander-November_zpsf867e556.jpg

1 comment :

  1. LOVE those striped legging PJs. And I would totally "nick" to the store while wearing them.... (I love that expression and am going to try to start a trend using it in the States!)

    Great post. XO.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...