Frockin' up - work wear

Friday, January 11, 2013

Photobucket

As an Anthropologist you don't really need any corporate work wear, pretty much jeans, boots and a shirt will do. The day you wear nice dress shoes to work, you are pretty much guaranteed that you're going to have to climb a hill or hike a 1km through buffel grass. However, my new role at work requires a lot more office time & a lot less fieldwork time, so I took the chance to purchase a new 'office wear' dress in the post-christmas sales at Target. These kind of dresses almost never fit as they're made for gals without hips, but this one had a little more room and I love the metal detailing, which means I don't have to wear a necklace in the heat. Perfect.

3 comments :

  1. I love that dress! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole & Emily. It's nice dressing a little more like a grown up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...