Poor effort in the Exercise Stats department

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Photobucket
Todd River as viewed on my Thursday morning run
As you may have guessed from the lack of exercise stats posts, my exercising has dropped off during December. I've managed only 3, sometimes 4 exercise days a week instead of the 12wbt required 6. Now that I have two weeks off work over Christmas, I am anticipating that my exercise schedule will pick up again. 

This week I tried the workout videos on 12wbt and they sure have increased the intensity of my workouts. I was sore all day Monday after the 'earn your burn' cardio video. Wednesday I did the 30 Day Shred video for a rest. Thursday I went for a run and Friday I tried the Legs, Chest, Back and Abs video. Lulu was due to wake from her nap in less than the allotted time for the video, so I just did the warm-up, first two sections and the abs section plus the cool down & I swear I am still a little sore today! 

Are you managing to exercise during the Christmas period? I swear if I was in a cold climate over Christmas I'd find it very hard to make time to exercise!

2 comments :

  1. 3 to 4 times a week is still really good, especially with the busy Christmas season. And don't you love being sore?! I sort of do.

    Honestly... if I didn't have CrossFit, I'd have a hard time getting in my workouts when it is SO COLD outside. Boston in the winter is NO JOKE!

    XO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement. I wouldn't leave the house if I lived where it snowed. Actually the season we did in Revelstoke, I joined a gym & went once, just once! Because aside from skiing, it was curl up on the couch only time. You're doing great getting to CrossFit!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...