Exercise Stats - Week 2 12WBT

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Looking east at Mt Gillen from the Gosse St drain, Spencer Hill on right - Early Tuesday Morning



The scales may not have moved but I am getting fitter

Sunday - rest day. 

Monday - Exercised mid-morning, doing the C25k week 4 plus walk to, around and from town.

Tuesday - Up by 6:15am, starting with the 30 Day Shred week 1 plus extra toning exercises from 12WBT.

Wednesday - I downloaded interval timer (Thanks @nicolenoodles) and set up my own interval run - 5min warm up walk, 4x1min intervals where I can sprint, then jog then sprint/jog faster, then jog, followed by a 2min walking break. This repeats for 4 cycles then a 5min cool down. You can run to your own music too, which was nice. the app also gives you a stats update 15mins in telling you how far you've gone and your time per km. I paused the app before the cool down and did one set of the exercises the 12wbt set for today if I was doing exercises at home. I went for my run at 6am and came home to Lulu and Nick still sleeping. I have to say I was a little jealous.

Thursday - Did not feel like exercise at all. Forced myself to do Week 1 30 Day Shred after Nick finished work. Felt great after. 

Friday - Again did not fee up to doing yoga so had a coffee and played with the baby.

Saturday - Did Week 2 of 30 Day Shred for the first time in a long time. Felt good after. 

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for writing about it!
    I'm trawling the blogosphere, deciding whether I want to do it next intake or not!
    Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it!! It's really worth it & like everything, you get out of it what you put in x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...