Brown paper packages tied up with string

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Picking gifts and wrapping presents has to be one of my most favourite things. Do you like wrapping presents? Each year I try to do something different for the wrapping, but it generally ends up just variations of brown paper packages tied up with string. 

This year I've made tags using plain tags from the newsagency, then stamping them with a silver snowflake stamp. I chose brown paper and then tied red and white string that I purchased from the hardware store around the gift. And voila! Present wrapped.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



My parents have been here for the last week and this afternoon we're celebrating Christmas as we wont be together on the real Christmas day.  I figured that when Lulu wakes from her afternoon nap would be the best time to open presents and then we can all have an evening meal together. I cannot wait to see her little face. 

2 comments :

  1. oh my. that wrapping looks great!

    and i'm the same: each year it's some variation on brown butcher paper and string and simple tags. though last year i went crazy w some ikea wrapping paper. i prefer the simple brown. it looks so nice under the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year I ended up buying cutesy, printed boxes and being so happy with them! They are a little more festive than plain white boxes, but they don't cost me anything once I buy them the first time! I am loving a little simpler Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...