Blogshop

Friday, December 14, 2012

Blogshop was fantastic. I learnt so much my head was aching at the end of each day, in a good way. I can now do in minutes what used to take hours. Short cuts are my friends and I can barrel with the best of them. Everything I learnt has a direct application to blogging, making my blogging life much easier. I would totally recommend this course. Do it. 

Here are a few photos I took over the weekend. For some reason unknown, photobucket or blogger has changed the size of the jpegs, so please bare with me as I work out the kinks. If you have any tips, please leave a comment below... Thanks for your help Briana, I've worked it out!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments :

  1. I've been dying to know how you liked it! Glad it went well... And I agree. Money SO well spent.

    If you have a specific width of photo that you consistently use (for instance, I use a width of 585) you can change your image in PhotoShop to the size you want and then when you upload it to Blogger, select 'original size' and it will appear the width you want, vs using the pre-made Blogger sizes of S, M, L.

    Hopefully that helps! Or was even remotely the answer to what you were asking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    I used photoshop to create the width I wanted & it still shrunk the photo. Oh well. Sounds like I was doing the right thing then, it just went crazy for some unknown reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only other idea of why it is shrinking it... Because it has happened to me before if my photo collage gets too big/long. So try cropping your collages into maybe one additional collage and re-upload. I think that'll fix it! XO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cropped the collages & it fixed it. Thanks for the advice! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome that you got to go. Bri and her blog have been such a source of inspiration for me. It would've been such a treat to meet her and Angela!
    Did you meet a girl called Sandra from the blog Simply Peachy?
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...