Baby's first Christmas

Wednesday, December 26, 2012


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

1. Our mantle piece - am so glad we have a mantle piece. Perfect for styling at Christmas time
2. The tree at Nick's Mum's - we started the day at our house before heading to Nick's Mum's for brunch, more pressies (we were SO spoilt), then lunch.
3. There must be one more in there! We didn't believe her but she was correct, one more little present at the very bottom.
4. Reading her new Pantone Colour Book - never too young to study design
5. Beautiful lunchtime table setting

Photos taken with the awesome Fuji Finepix X100 camera I received for Christmas from my husband.

1 comment :

  1. ramona loves her pantone book. and those table settings are gorgeous! they remind me of my mother's blue plates.

    merry (very belated) christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...