Radio Silence

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App









Sorry for the radio silence. With exercise now taking up more of the time when I used to blog & a few other projects on the go, blogging has been a little lower down the list. But I miss it and I hope you guys are all ok. 


The photo above was taken on my early morning run yesterday, during the cool down walk. The cactus is in someone's garden and they have many more. I like the wildness of the yard surrounding the tiny house. 



I'll be back tomorrow with my pick of the ARIA Awards Frocks. See you then x

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful photo. And workouts trump blogging! Glad to hear all is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so encouraged to hear that 12WBT is working well for you! Kudos to you for your commitment. Keep it up, girl!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you do what you gotta do girl! we'll be waiting for you here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement ladies xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...