Leibster

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Briana from Bionic Briana nominated me for a Leibster Award! I'm touched. As a recipient of the reward I have to answer a few questions, so here goes:
  1. When an adult asked you as a kid what you wanted to be when you grow up, what was your answer? A teacher
  2. If you celebrate Christmas, real or fake Christmas tree? There aren't any real Christmas trees in Alice Springs so my answer has to be fake, however the Christmas we spent in Canada where real trees are easy to source, we had a real one.
  3. What is your favorite time of the day and why? I like the morning when everything is fresh. 
  4. In your current relationship, who said "I love you" first? He did
  5. When shopping for clothes, do you prefer to get-in-and-get-out or do you like to make a day of it? I like to make a day of it if I can.
  6. Leaving the bodily functions out of it, what is the first thing you usually do in the morning? I'd like to say cuddle my baby but the reality is 'turn the coffee machine on'.
  7. With the upcoming New Year, do you make resolutions? Do you have any in mind for 2013? I am such a planner, I'm always looking ahead, but next year I want to take more time to live in the now & enjoy each moment. And also to do some form of exercise at least 6 days a week
  8. If money wasn't an issue, where is the one place in the world you'd like to travel? I'd really just like to go back to Mexico, I love it there.
  9. Climate Change (formerly known as Global Warming). Do you believe in it? Why or why not? I do believe in it. With all the pollution we put into the air & with all that we, as humans, take from the environment, I can't believe that it isn't doing some form of damage to the earth.  
  10. And last, but maybe most important of all, how do YOU take your coffee? Who knows. I might need this information someday when we meet. I have a soy latte. No sugar. 

1 comment :

  1. Love it. Thanks for answering! And, as much as I love morning baby cuddles, I'm usually grinding coffee first thing in the AM, too. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...