Frockin' up - Stripy Dress

Friday, November 16, 2012

Inspired by Lauren from Crumbums, I dug out my black and white stripy dress to wear to work last week. I then wore it again to mother's group the next day, but don't tell anyone I wore it twice..... Do you do this type of thing too? Wear clothes two days in a row? 

Getting two days wear out of clothes does not happen in summer in Alice Springs but winter, oh my, two, sometimes three days. Last week it was cooler & the air conditioning at my work is amazing, so two days wear happened. Now I can't remember if this photo was from the work day or the mother's group day. Oh well. 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Lulu's teething necklace is lying on the floor right between my legs & the bathroom was in dire need of a clean that day. Note to self - clean up before taking frockin' up photos. 

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...