Frockin' up - My picks of the 2012 ARIA Awards

Friday, November 30, 2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I was a little disappointed in the photos shared from this years ARIA Awards. Whenever there is a US awards night thousands of photos turn up all over Australian news sites. But the ARIAs? A few measly shots. I'm sure that there were many more lovely dresses, but the ones above were my favourites from the ones I could lay my hands on. 

From top Left - Ginger & Smart looking smart. How lovely is the print on Charli Robertson's dress? Kimbra always wears something great, flamingos and feathers? GOLD. The sleeves on Ricki-Lee Coulter's dress are fantastic and I love the pink colour. 

Maybe next year I'll have to fly to Sydney and take my own photos?

Photos: Caroline McCredie/Getty Images

4 comments :

  1. My favorite is the blue dress with metallic-looking pattern. And the bold lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night was one of the first times I've really wanted a TV. My brother played at the arias with the hill top hoods AND I MISSED IT!!

    love the fashion, such a highlight xxx
    em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, your brother played at the ARIAs?! How cool!!

      Delete
  3. I know it was SO exciting!! He was on tv for a millisecond ;) ahahha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...