Tuesdays with Bones

Tuesday, October 2, 2012


*Spoiler alert if you haven't seen Season 7*
Is there anything better than a Tuesday night in with Bones? I really wasn't sure how I'd like it once Bones and Booth got together, it really could have gone downhill without the tension and barbs that fly but it's turning out to be just fine. What do you think? Are you happy they got together or do you wish it had stayed all tension? I must admit I was pretty happy when Bones was pregnant at the same time as me. 

1 comment :

  1. I haven't seen Bones in years and now you're telling me that Bones and Booth got together?! They had a baby?! Excuse me but WTF?
    This is what happens when you give up on commercial TV - I had no idea. Right, might need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...