Things I Love

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Week before last stylist Megan Morton hosted a 7 day 'Photo a Day' challenge - 'things I love'. I thought 7 days was totally doable opposed to 30 day challenges that you give up on after, you guessed it, 7 days. Here are my photos:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App




1. Colour, 2. Objects, 3. Two and Four Legged, 4. Flowers, 5. Vignette (I had to look up what this meant in a styling context),  6. Books, 7. Confetti 

3 comments :

  1. I love the first photo. What a fun idea. I may try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those glasses / tea lights / mexican numbers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...