Scripted Rachel Zoe

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Photobucket


Last year I stumbled upon the Rachel Zoe Project and it became a bit of a guilty pleasure. The fashion, the characters, the crazy world that's created, it's a fun watch. Well, the Hollywood Reporter announced today that Zoe is attached to executive produce a scripted show based on her life. With a Scrubs writer (Aseem Batra) and a 30 Rock director (Todd Holland) attached it looks to be something that I'm going to be very interested in seeing. Oh and Bravo has renewed the Rachel Zoe Project for another season. Yay.

*file photo from last year when we lived in the studio at Nick's Mum's after just getting back from a year in Canada. Good times.

1 comment :

  1. I LOVED watching the Rachel Zoe Project, too, as the people and the scenes around LA brought me right back to living there when I was in college. And I love seeing the outfits she puts together!

    I'll have to start recording the new season!

    (And I'm glad to hear I'm not alone with mom-fighting/arguing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...