Sickness & sleep

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No links to go with your coffee this week. My mum arrived on Thursday, the same day I came down with a stomach bug. I've been sleeping non-stop since then & eating nothing. I think this is the most I've slept since having Lulu! This morning when Lulu woke me up I finally felt much better. Thank goodness mum was here to help with Lulu while Nick was at work yesterday. 

Now that I'm feeling better, it's the weekend & I can get stuck into all the gardening I have planned to do. The gardening never ends! What are your plans for the weekend? Hopefully something a little more exciting than gardening...

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...