The weekend that was...
1. We bought Lulu a clamshell so she can play in it with a bit of water, but she seems to also like it dry.
2. Saturday afternoon we indulged in oysters and sparkling red
3. Sunday Lulu and I pruned/pulled out all the dead plants around the pool. Nick spend most of the day participating in a mountain bike downhill comp & missed our pruning fest.
4. Cheap toys - plastic spoons, plates & bowls to bang
5. Sunday night dinner at a friend's. I frocked up a little as it was my first time out all weekend.
How was your weekend?