Frockin' up - Pjs

Friday, September 28, 2012

Photobucket


I am loving my new paisley nightgown! I have never been one for a nightgown, preferring just a long sleeve tee but this nightgown has makes me feel quite glamorous whenever I wear it. Almost like I should be cradling a gin & tonic is a fancy glass while wearing it. Reality is I'm trying not to spill indian takeaway on it as it's late & neither of us can be bothered cooking after trying for ages to get the baby to sleep. But anyway, one can dream and feel glamorous while dreaming.  

Photo on left from Peter Alexander's Pastel Collection Catalogue. NOT a sponsored post. 

1 comment :

  1. I love the fit of those PJ bottoms. Very cute. And I was a robe girl once but I'm not sure what happened. Maybe I'll get back into one this winter.

    What is Lulu up to with her sleep?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...