Frockin' up - Emmys 2012

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I can't go past an awards show, the frocks, the cheesy speeches, the tears - I love it all. Do you love awards shows? The frocks really are the best part though, aren't they? The frocks I loved the best this year are:

Photobucket


Leslie Mann in Naeem Khan - I love the neckline of this dress. I wanted something similar for my wedding & ended up with something completely different. Leslie's dress would make the perfect wedding dress in white, don't you think?

Clare Danes in Lanvin - Bright colour and casual classiness.

Amanda Peet in Calvin Klein - classy  with a hint of sparkle.

Lena Headey - Billowy black is my go to evening wear option. I saw closer photos of this dress from different angles and I don't think I like it as much as I do in this photo. The dress underneath is too sheer for my liking, but I do love it from this angle. 

Images taken from the Huffington Post

1 comment :

  1. I love that first one and agree it would be beautiful as a wedding gown. I tried on one with a similar neckline but it just didn't look right on me so I ended up with a scoop neck that sat on the edge of my shoulders. And I loved it!

    I love awards shows but can't get my husband on board to watch so I usually just watch the highlights. But the fashion is my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...