Chilling, eating, exercising

Monday, September 17, 2012

So the weekend, chilling, eating, drinking coffee & hanging out with family. Nick worked most of the weekend & went on a camping trip with some mates Saturday night. Lulu slept through the night that night, from 6:30 so I had plenty of time to watch a movie all the way through!  

I managed to stick to September Slimdown with an hour long walk Friday & Saturday and a run Sunday. I always have good intensions to exercise on the weekend but it rarely happens. I think the walks made it feel as though I wasn't really exercising, just walking & walking. I took a few photos along the way of interesting things in our neighbourhood, which I'll post in a day or two.

Hope your weekend was as relaxing as mine..
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Clockwise: Playing with Dad, eating a mini pickle, hanging with Nick's Uncle, chilling in her pram



2 comments :

  1. How did you get Lulu to sleep thru the night?! Alice wakes up at 3:30AM like clockwork and won't be rocked but only nursed to sleep. I guess I need to bite the bullet and stop bringing her to bed with us to do that! Ugh. Back to sleep-deprivation for a few days (or weeks!), I guess.

    Great job on your workouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only a Saturday night thing! Last night she woke an hour after we put her down & I fed her and she woke again at 1:30am but slept from then until 6:30am in her crib. I think Nick bribed her to be good on Saturday so I'd have an easy night too!! PS I did so much laundry on the weekend, I swear I washed everything we own twice, ugh. Have no idea why my crazy mind wrote 'chilling', it should have written 'laundrying'

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...