Little dogs, birthdays, fun

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lulu & I had an extra long weekend and flew to Adelaide to catch up with my family & help my little brother celebrate his 30th birthday. Thirty, wow, we are getting old. It was a quiet celebration, a family dinner at my parents. Lulu tried mum's home grown broccoli & loved it, choosing it over the pumpkin. She also loved my mum's dog & my Aunt's little dogs, giggling and giggling at them, when a month ago she wasn't even aware they were there.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
1. Sleeping on the plane - she stretched out after take off and fell asleep long enough for me to have a cup of tea & a bit of a read.
2. Fun out and about in Tanunda
3.Playing with the little dogs at my Aunts
4. Sunday drive through the winter vineyards to get Lulu to sleep
5. Birthday dinner

How was your weekend?

1 comment :

  1. i remember those days getting ramona to fall asleep on a plane's chair.

    no longer.

    (sigh).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...