Frockin' up - Friday Lunch

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Last Friday Lulu & had a lunch date with one of my good friends. There is a cafe with great food at her work, just a little way out of town (we had to drive 10 minutes to get there - a long drive by Alice Springs standards). We've been meaning to go there for a while now, but it never quite happened (such a ling drive!) so I was glad we finally made it out here. This is what we wore:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Cardigan: Gorman
T-shirt: Witchery
Jeans: Just Jeans
Shoes: Toms
Ring: Black Jewls
Lulu was going to be in the mirror photo with me, but she fell asleep until just before we left so this is the only photo of her:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Everything Bonds except her bib from Target

3 comments :

  1. I love Lulu's leggings!! And you look smashing as well. : )

    Your iPhone photos make me miss my poor iPhone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby bonds clothes, the have the coolest prints recently. Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love her little sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...