Frockin' up - another work day

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A few weeks ago I was in Adelaide and although my lovely husband encouraged me to buy something nice for myself, not just stuff for Lulu, however we were only ever in huge malls and the things there were not so appealing. When I arrived back in Alice Springs I headed to Mixed Lollies one lunchtime to see what they had. Turns out they had a lot. I was luckly enough to pick up three skirts, a dress, (skirts & the dress from local designer Lucy Hope) a top & a jacket. So this week I wore two of the skirts to work...
Photobucket
Jacket - Anthropologie
Top - Country Road
Skirt - Lucy Hope
Shoes - Target
Photobucket
A detail shot that doesn't really
show any detail
Photobucket
Jacket - Anthropologie
Top - Country Road
Skirt - Lucy Hope Mermaid Lagoon
Shoes - Tony Bianco

1 comment :

  1. I love love love the Mermaid Lagoon skirt Allison!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...