Visiting

Friday, July 6, 2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
The photo above is of Lulu stretching out & playing with my brother, her Uncle Craig.

The last few days in Adelaide we've spent either shopping or visiting or both. Yesterday arvo I visited a friend who has a 3 year old girl & a six month old boy. Between the over excited 3 year old who just loved Lulu & a increasingly cranky Lulu whose nap was cut short when we arrived, it was quite the afternoon. The baby boy was so good, sleeping on his mum the entire time, but with Lulu so cranky I left feeling like I hadn't really caught up with my friend at all. This afternoon I'm catching up with another friend, but this time Lulu is staying with her grandparents, which just might be for the best. 

1 comment :

  1. That is a beautiful photo of Lulu and her uncle! Love all the contrasting patterns.

    I totally had a similar experience when we were in Utah. My mom threw a big party for us so that all of my family and local friends could meet Alice and I spent the last hour or so trying to nurse an overly cranky and overly stimulated baby. I felt as though I didn't really get to talk to and catch up with those friends who were there to experience her meltdown. Of course they all understood but I felt so badly! Oh well. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...