Struggletown

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lulu got better over the weekend, but Sunday night I came down with a terrible stomach bug. The horrible kind where I was also so tired I couldn't get out of bed except to, well... I finally made it out of bed around 11 only to last about 10mins on the couch. Sitting up was just too tiring. It was lucky that Nick could stay home to look after Lulu, though he was pretty tired & the three of us ended up having a two hour sleep (I don't think you can call it a 'nap' when it goes past an hour?) in the middle of the day. Even more lucky for us was having Nick's mum take Lulu for a few hours while we had an early evening nap & a zone out in front of the telly. 

Do you have any tips for looking after a baby when you're sick?  Yesterday was hard. And I'm sure it doesn't get easier as they get older.... 
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Sir Elton LOVED all the snuggles yesterday



1 comment :

  1. there is no good way to look after a kiddo when you're sick except to have family or other loved ones come take the kiddo away!

    i'm glad you had someone to do that for you, if only for a couple of hours. it happened to me once where i was vomiting in the bathroom while my wee one laid on the bed alone. good thing she couldn't roll yet! it was terrible.

    feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...