Projects at Home

Monday, July 16, 2012

This weekend we worked on projects at home. Painting our bedroom and setting up Lulu's room kept us fairly occupied all weekend (I will show before & after photos soon). Nick managed a bike ride, I a morning run and Sunday afternoon we had beers with friends at their new house before a lovely dinner at Nick's mum's. A good weekend all round. How was yours?  
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
1. Lazy Sunday morning 2. Colourful reeds on my morning run 3. Setting up Lulu's circus tent

1 comment :

  1. It is still the weekend here and I am hanging onto it tightly as my husband is back to work tomorrow and I'll be back to entertaining this kid all day all by myself. ;-)

    I managed a bike ride today but other than that, we had a very relaxing weekend with good food and beer and wine, of course.

    That circus tent looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...