Links to go with your coffee

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Photobucket



A few of my favourite links from this week to go with your coffee:


Bri's PJ Uniform on Oh Joy - I'd love to wear the sassy pjs, but I have to admit that I'm mainly a comfort sleeper. 


Genevieve Bell (Daughter of Australian Anthropologist Diane Bell, one of my heros, but that is a post for another time) on Women and Technology - Bell has undertaken research into how women use technology, finding that women use technology to multitask, use more social media and adapt technology to everyday life.


WTHR - I am obsessed with the weather & what temperature it is right now so this app is right up my alley plus it's pretty.

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE that coffee picture. So cool. Great job!

    And those striped PJ pants are so cute! Although, I can't imagine sleeping in pants. I'm more of a minimalist when I sleep. Sorry... TMI! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...