Chooks, Wineries & Movies

Monday, July 9, 2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Chooks at my Aunt's Saturday morning, tiny ugg boots & vineyards.

Our second weekend in Adelaide has been cozy. My parents looked after Lulu while I went our Friday AND Saturday night. Two nights in a row! I am the luckiest girl in the world. Friday night I went shopping in the city with a friend & Saturday night the same friend and I went to the movies in the city. We saw A Royal Affair & had champagne & a cheese platter while we watched the movie. It's amazing what they'll let you do in the big city. The movie was great. We were so absorbed in the story that we didn't even notice the guy in front of us with the big head had left the cinema!

Lulu hasn't really settled down here. She's unsettled at night &  she's still getting intensely cranky if she doesn't get her full morning and afternoon nap. Loud spaces are also causing trouble. She lost it at the winery, even though she'd just had an hour nap before we arrived. I took her for a walk amongst the vines and eventually she calmed down enough to come inside & have some food. In hindsight two weeks away from home, with a week away from her dad was probably a bit too much too soon. It's been great for her to be able to meet my family & spend time with her grandparents but it will be nice to be home at the end of the week. 

You can read about our first weekend in Adelaide here
Lulu's ugg boots are from here

3 comments :

  1. I mentioned it already but I am super nervous to take Alice to Canada for THREE weeks at the end of the month. Out of her environment. Out of her routine. Out of Mommy's comfort zone! Hopefully it'll be smooth sailing but I'm pretty sure there will be some bumps in the road. Hopefully nothing major.

    And Lulu's little rosy cheeks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...