Sick

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Lulu & I are both sick this weekend. I have a cold & a horrible rash which covers most of my body. It appears to be an allergic reaction to something unknown according to the surgeon & his second consult I saw at the ER this morning (there is no after hours clinic in Alice Springs & I wanted to make sure it wasn't something infectious). Lulu has an upper respiratory infection which the hospital wants to monitor closely so it doesn't turn into bronchitis. We have a follow up appointment for her at the peads clinic tomorrow. 

Poor mite had her 4 month needles on Thursday then came down with a cold Friday & is still unwell. It's hard listening to her all blocked up & snotty. Does anyone have any tricks for getting snot out of a baby's nose? We've been using FESS saline spray & a tissue & running the vapouriser with vicks 24/7, but she's still really blocked up.


No exercise stats this week as between work, doctors appointments, unpacking & cleaning the old place there has been no time at all to exercise.

5 comments :

  1. hope you both feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mines husband used to suck the snot out with his mouth when his girls were really little - I never had the stomach for that!
    Sleep & rest as much as you can. Hope I didn't gross you out xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a Graco electric snot sucker and I LOVE IT. Weird how much I love that thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two words: nose frida. Google it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two words: nose frida. Google it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...