Pj Day

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Sometimes you just need a Pj day. Lulu & I had one yesterday. We both were still getting over our colds and it was so cold outside that we snuggled on the couch for most of the day. She had so much to tell me. Chattering away. I wish I knew what she was saying. She stares intently at you and chatters & chatters. And giggles. She's just started to giggle. It is the cutest thing. 


Lulu's top is Bonds, a hand me down from my boss's son & my Pj pants are from Sussan. 

2 comments :

  1. Lulu is adorable. And so is baby chatter. Just what ARE they saying?

    Glad you're feeling better, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely agree! we all need those pj days. and your baby is absolutely precious! check out those cute pajamas!
    hope you continue to get better!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...