Frockin' up - Mother's Group

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My friend & I started our own mother's group. We each invited a few friends who all have babies within one or two month's age of our babies and we meet each Thursday for coffee. The first week 10 mums & babies showed up! Amazing. It's great to be able to chat about the babies & how we're all coping. A few of the mums have older kids, which is great, as they have a lot more advice to give. If you have just had a baby I really encourage you to seek out any chance to connect with other mums & if the new mums programs in your area suck, just ask a few of the mums to have a coffee with you. You never know, they just might come. 


This is what Lulu & I wore:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

On me: Top - Bluenotes, Jeans - Cotton On, Shoes - Toms.
On Lulu: - Top Kmart, Leggings - Kmart, Socks - Bonds

1 comment :

  1. If I hadn't joined my 'Mom's group' when Alice was 3 weeks old... I would probably still be scared as sh*t to take Alice out by myself. My Mom's group has given me so much confidence, has quieted so many fears and has helped smoothly transition me from 'just me' to 'mommy.' I agree... I'd recommend getting together with new moms to ANYONE with a newborn!

    And I love your outfits! So cute. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...