Frockin' up - girls dinner

Friday, June 29, 2012

My apologies for the lack of 'frockin' up' posts since we moved but our house hasn't had a full length mirror. I finally purchased a mirror, picking the plainer one because it made me look skinner, but then it took me a little longer to install. But it is installed now & Wednesday night we had a girls dinner at Casa Nostra. This is what I wore... 
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Jacket - Anthropologie
Dress - Talulah
Tights - Razamatazz
Shoes - Aldo

This dress was a birthday gift from my mother-in-law, she has a fabulous eye for picking great clothes that fit, and while not a maternity dress, I did wear this dress at my baby shower while I was in labour! I love a versatile dress. You can read our birth story here.
Photobucket


We're heading to Adelaide today for two weeks. I will endeavour to keep posting, but it may be a little more sporadic than usual.

1 comment :

  1. Adorable outfit. I miss fall/winter time clothing. Tights. Sweaters. Layers. I love it all. We're so far from that weather here in Boston. Still a yucky, humid, heat wave!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...