Crack of dawn

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Sunrise as view through our back door

I did it! I made it out of bed this morning & did a session of the 30 day shred - Gillian kicked my butt. Almost didn't make it up, but as I lay in bed I checked my email & received this comment on yesterday's post from Briana & I knew I had to get up. I'm so glad I did, I feel so much better. 

Last night I did the shred which combines strength, cardio & abs and I did mountain beginner yoga from this app. I swear the yoga was more punishing than the shred! 

I am loving this new routine. I love routines, am so glad we have started a routine. They aren't just for babies. Do you love routine? 

2 comments :

  1. Gooooooooooood job!! Is it weird for me, pretty much a complete stranger, to tell you that I am proud of you? Because I am! Excellent work.

    You've now motivated me to go to bed tonight (it's still Wed here) and FOR SURE get up early to do my A.M. workout. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not weird at all, plus you're a friend. Thanks for the encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...