Exercise Stats - Week 2

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Sunday - rest day

Monday - Day 4 30 Day Shred plus 3.54km walking. 
Lulu woke up just after the warm up, but chatted to Mr Sun for ten minutes before falling back to sleep. She stayed asleep long enough for me to also have a shower after the Shred. She didn't really sleep at all for the rest of the day, but bless her for sleeping when I needed her to.

Tuesday - Day 5 30 Day Shred plus 5.11km walking. 

Wednesday - After a big Tuesday night, Lulu & I slept in and spent most of the morning in our pjs. In the afternoon I watched a movie while she slept. No work out. 

Thursday - Running late for weekly mother's group coffee so no morning work out. No afternoon work out either. 

Friday - Week 4 C25K 2km running, 7.75km walking

Saturday - With the Steiner School fete in the morning & a linen party in the afternoon, too busy for exercise. 

Total Kms - 18.4

Not enough exercise days this week.

1 comment :

  1. I am always SO thankful when Alice sleeps (or talks to Mr Owl) thru both my workout AND my shower. I always smother her with kisses while I tell her 'THANK YOU! Mommy feels more sane now!'

    :-) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...