Smiles

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The sweetest thing happened the other night. More like early the other morning. It gets quite cool in the early hours of the morning now, it can get down to just 3 degrees. Lulu had managed to work her way out of the blankets and woke us up crying because she was freezing. I went over and picked her up and as soon as I picked her up she immediately stopped crying and started smiling instead. So sweet. We let her sleep the rest of the night with us and as I laid her down she was still smiling, asleep.  

1 comment :

  1. I love baby smiles. It absolutely melts my heart to see Alice's big, gummy smile.

    And morning snuggles are the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...