Mr Sun

Saturday, May 19, 2012


 Mr Sun is Lulu's best friend. She will chat to him for hours (well, baby hours anyway). Her makes her laugh, he makes her cry, then her makes her smile again. 
 We have one Mr Sun on the car capsule and there is another Mr Sun on her play mat. Well, the other day she was chatting to the Mr Sun on the playmat and I stuck my head in and asked 'hey Lulu what are you chatting about. Would you believe she stopped talking & gave me this indignant 'Mum WHY are you interrupting us?' look? I apologised, moved away and she resumed her conversation with Mr Sun. It's starting already.  
Too much playmat fun

1 comment :

  1. Love it darling! Check my blog and tell me if you wanna follow each other! ;) Kisses from Romania!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...