Alone time

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
All day Monday nothing would settle Lulu. She slept briefly in the morning & again for about 15mins in the afternoon, but for the rest of the day her gums were sore & she just couldn't get comfy. 
Nick had organised to go to the movies that night with a mate, which he hasn't done since she was born, and based on her fussy day I was prepared for a tough night solo with Lulu, but as Nick left just after 8pm she finished her bottle & promptly fell asleep, in a deep sleep until 6:30am!! It was like I had a night at home alone! Amazeballs!! I watched an episode of Greys Anatomy & fell asleep early, the party animal that I am. It was delightful. Greys Anatomy is my night alone guilty pleasure, what's yours?

1 comment :

  1. This is so embarrassing but my guilty pleasure is The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. Such trashy TV but I can't help myself. Luckily my husband is out of town for a few days and I can watch it after Alice goes to bed. If he were here, he'd tease the hell out of me for watching that crap! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...