Twilight Bride & Groom Barbies

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ok, so I was at Target yesterday and I happened by the barbie section & what did I find but the limited edition Twilight Bride & Groom Barbies. 
While I haven't seen the movie or read the books, I do have to say that I love the bride Barbie. She is so pretty. And the dress, all the pretty buttons! It's exquisite! Ah, I'm still thinking about this barbie. I should have bought her. Well, I can still go back..... I can't even pretend that I'm buying her for Lulu. The Barbie is for ages 6 & up, Lulu is 6 weeks. And we all know the Barbie's for me.

2 comments :

  1. HAhahahaa if you like her so much you should definitely go and get her :)
    I haven't seen her in stores yet but in the movie her dress was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go get her! I think it will at least be worth some money one day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...