Morning run

Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm up to week four on Couch to 5km! I can't believe the weeks have gone by so quickly. Almost every day I do the couch to 5km which takes us about 2.5km and then we (Lulu comes to in the mega jogging pram) walk another 2.5-3km to get home. This week on our morning run, Lulu & I saw.. 
 Smoke in the Gap which , as we came closer, turned out to be fog. South of the Gap was fogged out, north of the Gap was clear, sunny skies.
 A caterpillar train
 A school crossing
 A tree house
and we did some yoga in the park


While I haven't seen any movement on the scale since 4 weeks post birth, I can do up a button on a pair of pants that I couldn't do up before & I am feeling much healthier for going on these runs.

3 comments :

  1. A caterpillar train? How funny. And great job on your running. I just did my first official post-baby run yesterday and it felt AMAZING! So glad to be back at it.

    And I got on the scale earlier this week and it had stayed pretty much the same, too (BUMMER!) but my pants are starting to feel a bit more comfortable in the hips, so that's a good sign, right?

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've started couch to 5k at least three times since ramona was born. ha! good for you to get so far. i really need to start taking this more seriously...

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are those caterpillars doing? I've never seen that before!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...