Morning run

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tuesday
Saturday
Thursday
 Family recently gave us a jogging pram (the Valco Trimode Ex). This pram has revolutionised our world! Instead of me getting up at 6 to pump and then go for a run & be back by 7 for Nick to get ready for work, I can now get up at 6:30 or 7, pump & have breakfast, then go for a run with Lulu, followed by a half hour or more walk. Lulu falls asleep as soon as we leave the house and then is awake for the last 15 mins or so, but is happy to look around and enjoy the ride. I'm feeling fantastic on the days I do this & it's wonderful to have an activity I can do for me that I can do with Lulu. 

1 comment :

  1. I so cannot wait to be able to run with Alice and it's wonderful to see that your daughter enjoys it, too. :-)

    And keeping a regular workout schedule totally helps keep me sane! Can't wait to add running back into the mix.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...