A trying day....

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

So today we started the day with a poo, timed for when there was no nappy, that went all over the carpet. Over breakfast with her dad she projectile vomited over her pram and the kitchen cupboards. After an extremely short morning nap, we moved onto vomiting on me and herself just as we were about to leave for lunch. She was awake and grizzly all day aside from the hour we lunched with a friend and her small son. Once we were back home she vomited again over herself and me. I gave up & put on pyjamas and she finally, after a little more food, fell asleep for an hour. Shouldn't babies sleep for more than 3 hours during the day? Am sure it had something to do with the upset tummy, which is all better now. Onto tomorrow....

1 comment :

  1. Your doing amazingly well to be blogging Alli! I took to wearing a lot of white when my babies were small in order to camouflage the vomit...as for the sleeping business I wish you luck and patience and a sleeping fairy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...