Morning walk

Friday, March 23, 2012


Yesterday Lulu & I went for a morning walk. After walking other days when she’d started to get hungry and ended up screaming the whole way home, I thought I’d be clever and take a bottle for her mid-morning feed. Halfway down Bloomfield Street she became hungry so we pulled off to the park where the baseball field is. We had a lovely break sitting in the shade, watching the pink galahs. She finished the bottle, was content for about 10mins before she began complaining that she was still hungry. Cue a quick exit of the park & a walk home with a screaming baby. Next time…..



1 comment :

  1. ah ha a story all to familiar. When Judah was a baby baby it was so hard to take him on walks. He would always be so hungry and I never managed to bring enough. Or I would forget my water bottle (from being just a flustered mom) but it does get better :-) My walks are much better now that Judah is older and I can just hand him a mum mum or a cup of gold fish :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...