Frockin' Up - 18 days postpartum

Friday, March 9, 2012

Ok, please forgive this slightly (more like extremely) braggy post. I tried this dress on five days after giving birth and it didn't fit. Yesterday I noticed the return of my hips - I no longer have the barrel from my boobs to my thighs - and this morning I noticed my back was no longer as large as it used to be. So I tried the dress on again, now 18 days post birth, and it fits! Yay! 
I acknowledge that this is completely how my body is handling things & is nothing to do with any diet or exercise on my behalf. Though I have (mostly) given up sugar & have been eating well but nothing extreme. I've also been expressing 8 or 9 times a day (more on that soon), which may help? Anyway, lets hope things continue in this positive way.  

2 comments :

  1. You look WONDERFUL!! Congrats on looking so great just 18 days post-delivery. Hopefully I am as lucky..... and yep, I am STILL pregnant. :-)

    Please post about expressing milk! I know it is a personal topic but I am so concerned about breastfeeding... I'll take all the advice I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing a post about breastfeeding, but it's slow coming. Hopefully I'll have it finished today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...