Much Love Monday

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

 Love: Getting things done                                                                      I am ticking things off the big to do list in my head & it feels great! This week I am going to the dentist, getting my tax done for the last two financial years (I found everything I need to do this too. All I am missing is one 6 month statement. AMAZING), getting my hair cut and coloured. Nick & I are finishing the touches on the baby room, the house and the backyard. Things are getting done. We also finished watching season one of True Blood which has been on my list for ages, but the dvd player on my computer was stuck to Canada..... Things are getting done!!! 
What are you loving this Monday? 
(Well, it's still Monday somewhere right?)

See other Much Love Monday links here



1 comment :

  1. I love true blood :) its brilliant

    follow you... please check my blog and follow me back

    www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...