Frockin' Up - Swap till you Drop

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Last Friday night my friend hosted a 'Swap till you drop' night. We each had to bring six clothing or accessory items. We then received 6 buttons we could trade for clothes. Shopping our friend's closets while giving away items we don't want. 

It was so much fun. Nibbles, champagne & girly chats. Since I'm pregnant & have no idea when I'll be back to 'normal' I restrained myself from collecting too much. I did, however, get a lovely vest and a tank top. 

This is what I wore:
Dress - Mink Pink from Mixed Lollies
Boots - Random Store in Barcelona

23 Weeks

1 comment :

  1. This is a really great idea - need to do it with my friends!
    -grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...