Wisdom

Friday, October 28, 2011

So I'm starting to rethink the wisdom of being 5 and a half months pregnant, renovating the house & working full time. My feet are swollen again and I am so tired I can't even think to finish this job application I'm working on. Plus I have to wrap an artwork to send to Melbourne tomorrow morning (I'm a contributing artist in this exhibition, nothing like leaving things to the last minute). Agh. 

The midwife says that everything is fine with the baby, but I'm sure that slowing down just a little wouldn't be a bad thing. My iron levels are down so I've been given the all clear to have lots of Milo - YUM!! 

How's your week been?

2 comments :

  1. mmmmmm i love milo by the spoonful! Rest up lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you need to take it easy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...