The Renovators

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

While I haven't seen the show 'The Renovators' it has become my life at the moment. We had decided to re-paint my place before moving back in & put up some new curtains. From this 'simple' renovation, it has quickly turned into a host of other renos. 

As you can see in the above photo, the townhouse is open planned downstairs, with tiles in the kitchen & carpet in the living & dinning rooms. I've always wanted to rip up the carpet & tile through out. I figured it was something we could do later. But it did make more sense to do it now, before we move in. So new tiles here we come. 

While we're putting in new tiles, we might as well change the tapwear & install new toilets. It's going to be a busy few weeks.

1 comment :

  1. yes, definitely makes more sense to sort out the carpet and tiles now :) this weekend i'm laying down new carpet in my living room and i'm dreading it MAINLY because I've got to move all the furniture out to the garden whilst I do it! lol! however, it does also mean I can put the furniture back in different places- i like change :)
    good luck with it all :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...