Roadtrippin' - Lake Louise

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Last week we did a whirlwind road trip to Calgary to return the trailer. My parents are visiting from Australia so it was a great chance for them to see a bit of the countryside. We be-lined straight through on the way there, stopping only at Revelstoke, but on the way back we took our time, stopping first at Lake Louise. 
 The Lake looked beautiful with the snow in the background and the flowers in the foreground. 
And I just love this lady's grumpy take on our photo. Maybe just move over a little if you don't want your picture snapped? Anyway, it was delightful having afternoon tea at the Fairmont, though my San Pelligrino was a poor substitute for champagne. 

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! I've always wanted to visit Lake Louise. I hope you have a great time with your parents, its always nice to have family visit from home. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog this morning, and I love it! I too am pregnant, and due in early March.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...