The Rachel Zoe Project

Thursday, September 29, 2011

So I'm a little late on this one, after all it is up to season 4, but after watching one of the season 4 episodes, I've become a little addicted. I downloaded the other three seasons and am now almost through season 3. 

Aside from the fashion, which is amazing, it's great watching someone build their business, with all the problems & challenges that go along with it. Rachel & Rodger are just the cutest couple. They've been together for well over ten years and make a great partnership with him handling the business end & her the fashion end. 

Get into it, you won't regret it. You will wonder where the day went as you watch back to back episodes....   

1 comment :

  1. I need to start watching this!!!

    -grace

    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...