Profile Pictures & Ultrasound scans

Friday, September 2, 2011

As you may know from this post, we had an ultrasound Monday before last and I get a little bit now why people want to make the scan picture their profile picture on facebook. It is just so exciting to see that there is actually a baby in there. Since I stopped feeling really sick I kind of wondered if I made the whole thing up. Apart from the fact that you've not had your period for three months, there isn't a whole lot different. 

Seeing the baby on the ultrasound made it all real again, we're actually having a baby! It's so exciting and that's why you end up making it your profile picture. But at the end of the day it does look like any other ultrasound picture of a baby & even then some people have trouble picking out what it is. So maybe your profile picture isn't the best place for it? A profile picture is supposed to be a picture of you after all. Maybe it's alright just giving the scan pride of place on the fridge? Or are you a profile picture kind of gal?

3 comments :

  1. I always feel a bit funny seeing ultrasounds on facebook... but never been pregnant so can't really judge. I get the excited and want to share with the world thing. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot. I also appreciate the mixed lollies postcard but in a different way xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the picture, I have got a couple of prints from my ultrasound scans in my early 90's it a really shame they did not have the video DVD back then, I would have looked having a DVD of the scans.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...